de’ Sanna Pirovano Law Firm is committed to protecting your privacy.
This notice provides you the description of how we collect and use your personal data and also describes the rights you have in relation to it under the R.E. 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), Italian “Privacy Code” (D.Lgs. 101/2018) and EDPB recommendations (May 4th 2020) on collecting personal data on line and cookies consent.
1. Data Controller
Data Controllers are Roberto de’ Sanna, Fabrizio de’ Sanna e Giorgio Pirovano, each of them as independent lawyer, based in Piazza Arnoldo Mondadori 4, 20122, Milano, available at e-mailor by phone at +39 02 58307610 or 54116666. As for their peculiar situation, data controllers are not obliged and do not recur to a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or Manager.
2. Personal Data Collected by dSP
Data controllers as mentioned above may collect the following data:
1) Contact information: name, surname, position, role, company, telephone (including mobile phone number), e-mail and postal address;
2) Technical information: when you access this website as IP address, browser plug-in types and version, operating systems, device type, mobile network information;
3) On line data: when you access this website as information about your visit (URL clickstream to, through and from our website, date and time, pages viewed or searched for, length of visits and interaction such as scrolling.
We do not collect personal data about your on-line activities across third party websites.
Personal data as described under point 1) are provided to us by you if you use our contact form.
3. Purposes and legal basis for personal data treatment
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) Service provision: providing legal advice or information you requested us.
2) Business relationship: managing our relationship with you including keeping records and business contacts, customised offer for you, develop of our relationship
3) Communication: sending e-mails, letters or invitation to keep you informed of our services or due to the legal service provided to you
Data will be processed under “minimization principle” (art. 5 GDPR) and legal basis such as given consent or legitimate interest.
Given data are necessary to follow up the request you made up by asking and filling contact and question forms in our website.
4. How we treat Personal data, how we manage your data , where and for how long we keep them
We will hold your information securely in line with physical, technical and administrative security measures in order to avoid illegal or unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. However transmission of information made by internet is not completely secure: that’s why we cannot guarantee the complete security of your information and any transmission is at your own risk even if we will take reasonable measures to protect your information.
We will protect your information in line with national applicable data protection requirements: we process data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, using secure It tools, with methods and logics strictly related to the purposed indicated in point 3.
We generally keep your information as needed to provide our legal service or advice and to deal with claim. Depending on a number of different factors (new client, existing client) our typical retention periods may vary from 3 to 15 years from your last interaction with us. After that period your data will be anonymized or deleted.
Your personal data may be shared with members of dSP Law Firm, staff and contractors in order to provide legal services. Your information may also be shared with suppliers (It and communication, marketing and advertising agencies, back up and archive suppliers, etc) being appointed as External Data Processors. Complete list of EDP may be asked to Data Controllers.
Your information will never be object to dissemination or any other fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
5. Your rights
You, as subject whose Personal Data are processed, have certain rights under art. 15 to 21 of GDPR which you can use in relation to your information. They are set out below in more details.
1) Access: art. 15 enables you to have our confirmation about the existence of personal data regarding you, held by us concerning data origin, purposes and processing methods, data controller and/or data processor identification and more information as reported in previews points (1-4) . This enables you to receive a copy of your data and other details.
Other fundamental rights under art. 16 to 20 of GDPR are:
2) Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you is corrected;
3) Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. We may refuse a request of erasure only if your request will contrast compliance with other law or in connections with claims;
4) Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of personal data about you for example if you want to establish its accuracy or the reason of processing;
5) Objection: you have the right to object where we may process your data for marketing purpose or other purposes even if they are relevant for that process;
6) Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you and ask for it to be reconsidered;
7) Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent;
8) Data Portability: you have the right to receive from us your personal data held by us in a portable, commonly used and easily readable format, and the right to ask us to transmit it to another data controller.
If you want to exercise any of those rights, please contact one of your contact in dSP writing at the relevant e-mail address or at the e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it)
A cookie is a small piece of data that – when you visit websites – is asked to be stored in your device. The main function is to remember information about your preferences (language, for instance) when you return to the same website. Information collected with cookie do not allow us to identify you but it can offer a better user experience when visiting websites. There are two main types of cookies: the strictly necessary and the optional ones.
We only use strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of our website and they cannot be switched off in our system. We use the so-called “session cookies” that are cookies that are deleted once you close your internet browser (different from persistent cookies that last for a longer period that we don’t use).
For your information here a list of different cookies that you may find visiting websites:
These cookies are strictly necessary, required for the operation of the website and its features. They cannot be switched off the system. The information collected relates to the operation of the website and enables us to provide you with the service you have requested. And they don’t’ store personal data.
These are optional cookies and are used to remember some functionalities (i.e. country you are visiting websites from) or the choices you have made. If you don’t allow these cookies, you may have some services not function properly and your visiting experience may be less tailored and enjoyable.
These cookies are also optional and are generally used to collect information on how visitors use website (i.e. which pages you visit most). Information collected is used to improve your website utilization and navigation.
Cookies placed by Third Party
We don’t’ use this type of cookies.
These cookies are usually placed by third party provider to collect and aggregate information on visitor but data are anonymous and used for analysis services (i.e. keyword used to reach the website, other similar website visited, etc)
These cookies are optional and used to record your visit on website (i.e the pages you have reached and the links you have followed). We don’t use these cookies but are generally used to improve tailoring website to visitor requests or interests and also to measure the effectiveness of marketing action or initiative. Some may be interesting for third party organization (such as Linkedin, Youtube, etc) to keep your experience more targeted on advertising.
Third party websites’ links
No consent is needed for technical cookies because they are strictly necessary.
For other types of cookie consent may be controlled through website settings or asked by controller and given by visitors (banner on opening Home page).
You may set your browser based on your effective preferences also rejecting all cookies but this will enable you to use some part/functionalities of the website.
Using our website you consent the use of technical and functional cookies only. We don’t’ use other type of cookies at the moment.
If we will change type of cookies you will be informed by a message/pop-up on the website for a reasonable length of time prior the change or through another appropriate method. Or if you prefer you can set your preferences on your browser setting that will work for any visit.